Financial Education That Matters
What you will learn in this seminar:
- Financial Strategies that will give you Liquidity, Use, and Control
- Liquidity - Having access to your money, at anytime, for any reason.
- Use - Being able to use your money whenever and for whatever.
- Control - Having control of your money at all times.
- Organizing your money
- Planning Cash Flow
- Holistic Financial Planning
- The inner workings of traditional mortgages
- Effective alternative strategies to pay off properties more quickly, with more liquidity, use, and control.
- Retirement Planning
- RRSP's - Advantages/Disadvantages. Are they as beneficial as we are led to believe?
- Tax efficient strategies to prepare you for retirement.
- How to minimize financial risk from a lost income, due to a disability, critical illness, or death.
- An age old and proven way to grow your wealth safely and predictably, using insurance strategies.
- Preparing your children for financial success through insurance strategies.
- How to choose investment options that meet your needs.
- Investing Strategies that minimize market risk.
- Other topics include:
- Minimizing Taxes
- Guaranteed pay cheque for life?
- Financial Myths
- Blueprint of a successful financial plan
PORTAGE LA PRAIRIEDates: November 1, 8, 15, 22, 2018
Time: 7 :00 - 9:00 Pm
Location: Canad Inns - 2401 Saskatchewan Ave. W., Portage la Prairie, MB.