What do we do?
We have a very unique approach in that we help people minimize the amount of money they are currently transferring to banks, financial institutions and Revenue Canada, unknowingly and unnecessarily.
There are two ways to help people financially:
1. Find better products that potentially pay higher returns - often requiring more risk.
2. Be more efficient by avoiding unnecessary losses/transfers.
We believe there is more opportunity to serve our clients by helping them avoid the losses/transfers than by picking the winners.
Five Major Areas of Wealth Transfer:
Where people are potentially losing/transferring money unknowingly and unnecessarily:
1. How they pay for their house (mortgage) and debts.
3. How they fund their retirement accounts (RRSP's, Pensions, etc.)
4. How they pay for their children's education costs.
5. How they pay for major capital purchases such as cars, weddings, vacations - - - .
- To help you minimize the amount of money you are transferring away unknowingly and unnecessarily.
- To help you grow your money in a safe, predictable and tax efficient manner.
- To help you minimize your financial risks, so you can have peace of mind for today and tomorrow.